HUNT VALLEY, MD
NORTH WALES, PA
NEW MILFORD, CT
N. SMITHFIELD, RI
Finch Services Inc. is recognized in the local communities and the industry as a
World Class organization that offers "after the sale" support that is second to
Our entire company operates as a team providing our customers with a support
staff that is continually trained to meet and exceed your expectations. We have
currently five locations to assist you when you need us.
We have certified technicians who can diagnose and repair your equipment
properly and efficiently. We also support a large fleet of vehicles to transport
and service your equipment in and out of the field.
We have trained Parts staff in our parts departments that stock over two million
dollars of inventory throughout our six locations. If we do not have the part in
stock; we can usually get it within 48 hours.
We not only repair and supply parts for all equipment types but also for stoves
and appliances that we sell. We focus on the seven key items listed below:
1. Priority customer service to customers that purchase from us..
2. Fixed right the first time - consistently have a rework percentage of less than 1/2 of one percent of our total service labor sales.
3. Do the job quickly / Obtain your parts in a timely fashion.
4. Honest and open communication with our customers.
5. Always stand behind our work.
6. Make a customer for life.
7. Repair most brands of equipment.
These are just the key items, and certainly not all of them. Our goal is to give
you the best customer service possible. We are always striving for ways to
improve and welcome all suggestions. We offer on-site service as well as in shop
repairs. We offer many off season service and parts specials designed to keep
you up and running during the season and save you money at the same time. We
offer service maintenance agreements for your equipment.
Please let Finch Services show you what the 'Finch Advantage' can do for you. Thank
you for the opportunity to serve you.